Tooling, consumables and spare parts
Pastes and salts
Control and measurement equipment
- Full functionality thanks to cooperation with all types of thermocouples, resistance thermometers, oxygen probes, lambda probes or CO2 analyzers,
- Very high accuracy thanks to the correction function using the results of the foil sample test and a special algorithm,
- Possibility of simultaneous measurements with 2 sensors – can be used for the needs of quality systems requiring redundant measurements,
- 99 programs of 24 segments, 16 tracks per segment. Up to 5 programs can be executed sequentially,
- Wide range of applications – also for systems not based on logic controllers – has built-in basic functions for controlling actuators. Output types: heating/cooling, gas/air, valve control and analog outputs,
- Data registration and transferred to a USB memory for further analysis in dedicated computer software,
- Graphic history of processes and trends,
- Possibility to define your own alarms controlling the limits of values set by the user and activating dedicated digital outputs,
- Predefined alarms are triggered by system conditions (soot limit, probe error),
- MCON Carbo offers increased functionality through 2 RS485 line ports (master and slave) and one TCP/IP slave port (Modbus connections). RS485 Modbus can be used as an internal network for extensions,
- Embedded web server allows remote access to all new MESA devices. Therefore, the user can view all the statuses and measurements of the connected devices from a computer, tablet or mobile phone using a wireless connection.
- Password-protected user accounts improve security in a multi-user environment by locking down the level of access to parameters and functions based on user permissions,
- Good value for money.
- Greater reliability and longevity due to the location outside the device space – the oxygen probe is not exposed to high temperature and vibrations,
- High measurement accuracy due to constant temperature operation (heating system of the measuring chamber with a precise power supply). The output value is the voltage, which can be converted in the data converter into the oxygen content in the atmosphere, the carbon potential value or the dew point temperature,
- Low cost compared to oxygen probes,
- Compact size,
The probe, fixed in the measuring chamber outside the furnace, is washed by a stream of gases at a constant temperature. The chamber is connected to the fittings supplying gas from the furnace (available in various versions – the possibility of selecting the fittings for a specific furnace). The measuring chamber can also be placed in a simple branch on the pipeline to the flare burning excess atmosphere.
- High reliability and longevity,
- High measurement accuracy – response time < 1.0 seconds – Controlled gas flow in the zone of the zirconium cell,
- Interchangeable with all oxygen probes or carbon dioxide sensors.
- Silicon carbide shanks and muffles for TQ chamber furnaces,
- Ceramic radiant tubes,
- Ceramic hearths of roller kilns,
- Ceramic bottom, side and collector fittings,
- High-flow (at least 1 m of space for flame development) – providing an impulse to mix the atmosphere, supporting temperature homogenization in the furnace space or along the entire length of the radiant tube,
- Working in the on/off system – always in optimal combustion conditions. The operating parameters of each burner are factory-set before shipment to the User,
- Fully automatic with a reliable impulse control system,
- Maintenance free, with recommended annual inspection. Many years of trouble-free use with minimal servicing.
- Supports at the opposite end (can be used in large width furnaces),
- Periodic rotation (does not bend),
- Cleaning of oxides.
Recuperative burners can work in furnaces with protective atmospheres (in radiant tubes). In open systems, they require a relatively clean atmosphere (limited dust in the furnace, e.g. due to a large amount of scale).Recommended for use in the temperature range of 750 – 1250°C. For processes above 850°C, the FLOX flameless combustion option is recommended to further reduce NOx emissions (from 25 ppm) and to even out the temperature distribution in the device space. Recuperative burners are particularly recommended:
- To improve the energy efficiency of heating systems and thus reduce gas consumption (savings over 30% compared to cold air systems),
- To reduce harmful emissions into the atmosphere,
- To reduce expenditure on servicing gas heating systems, improve their reliability and increase the degree of automation,
- To improve the temperature distribution in the kiln compared to systems based on slow-flow burners.